Uptown Communications is GTA’s LARGEST Rogers dealership.
Our strong customer-centric philosophy, superior customer service, technical excellence and high integrity are the core of our excellence.
At Uptown, we have been serving our customers for over 25 years by providing them with solutions for their wireless and cable service needs, both for personal and business use.
Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences with a solution-based approach.
Uptown is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Start your career at Uptown today!
Sales Associates - Full Time (click for details)
At Rogers Uptown Communication, we are here to support you on a journey towards a rewarding career. We strive towards embracing change and finding ways to do better, and we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
We are seeking self-motivated and dedicated professionals for the role of Sales Representatives to join our growing team. We want people to join our team who are excited about our products and services and want to share their knowledge and experience with others.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the retail sales associate will be responsible for the promotion of a full suite of Rogers’ products and services to our residential and business customers
In this role you will:
- Deliver a superior and consistent customer experience
- Handle all issues and concerns – you’re the one-stop resolution for our customers
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Stay knowledgeable about our product, services, promotions sand policies
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedules (Monday – Sunday)
Our ideal Sales Associates:
- Enjoys solving customer problems – they take accountability for customer issues
- Have a knack for building rapport – they genuinely care about our customers’ needs.
- Ensure our customers understand our products and services
- Take pride in their work environment and wants to see the team succeed
- Acts as brand ambassadors, educators, problem solvers, and so much more!
What’s in it for you:
- Salary and bonus
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time employees
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check.
CONTACT US TODAY AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO:
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for an interview. No phone calls please.
All material will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Uptown Communications House is an equal opportunity employer.