Offers subject to change without notice. Application approval subject to credit assessment and income verification.
- Minimum purchase and redemption amount of $20. Cash back rewards apply up to lesser of purchase amount or rewards balance. Some exceptions apply, including cash advances and cash equivalents. Rewards are not refundable. Account must be in good standing. See Reward Program Terms and Conditions, rogersbank.com/legal.
- Earned once per primary account holder, upon initial purchase made within 3 months of receiving your card, provided account is open and in good standing. Cannot be combined with other Rogers Bank offers. Rewards credited upon initial purchase.
- Applicable if Account is in good standing. Non-eligible purchases include: (i) Cash Advances; (ii) Cash-Like Transactions; (iii) Balance Transfers; (iv) interest; (v) Account payments; (vi) insurance and other premiums; (vii) Fees and (viii) purchases of goods or services made with merchants categorized as offering goods or services that are non-discountable or excluded by law, or purchases of goods or services prohibited by the laws of Canada or any other country where any Card is used or where the goods or services are provided. The list of exclusions to an Eligible Purchase is subject to change. Cash back rewards earned based on purchase price only (excluding any associated transaction fees). Transactions billed in Canadian currency. Foreign currency transactions are converted to Canadian dollars at the Mastercard International rate in effect on or after the date of the transaction and no later than the date the transaction is posted to your Account. The rate applied to debits (such as purchases) will be different than the rate applied to credits (such as returns) (rates established by Mastercard International and subject to change from time to time).
- Insurance benefits included with the Rogers World Elite Mastercard are underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies and administered by Allianz Global Assistance, which is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc. Coverage is subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition for certain benefits as well as the requirement to charge the eligible expenses and/or items to the Rogers World Elite Mastercard. For full terms and conditions, please refer to the certificates of insurance at rogersbank.com/coverage
- Rogers Bank optional Group Balance Protection group insurance is underwritten by Canadian Premier Life Insurance Company.
®/™Mastercard and World Elite are registered trademarks and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
™Rogers Bank and related logos and brand names are trademarks of Rogers Communications Inc. or affiliates under license.