TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Call : 1-855-381-7838
How do I reset my digital TV box?
There are two ways that you can reset your digital TV box:
Online using MyRogersTM:
- Sign in to your MyRogers account.
- Go to the Servicestab, select TV and click Reset Digital Box under the My Digital Box(es)
- Click ACCEPTin the Reset Digital Box pop-up that appears to reset your digital box.
Using your Rogers remote control:
- Press the Guidebutton on your remote and then select Guide again on your TV.
- Select Need Helpin the menu that pops up on your screen.
- Select Confirmon the following screen to reset your digital TV box.
How do I connect the Digital Box to my TV?
Standard Coaxial Cable Connection:
(not for HDTV, uses cable supplied by Rogers)
- Connect one Coaxial Cable from wall outlet to the CABLE IN port on back of box.
- Connect one end of the provided Coaxial Cable to CABLE OUT port on back of box (or if you have a RCA cable, not included in box, connect that from box to TV instead).
- Connect the other end of the provided Coaxial Cable to the port on the back of your TV.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the back of the digital box and the other end to the wall outlet.
- With TV turned off and with your Rogers remote pointing towards the digital box, press the CBL then PWR buttons on the remote.
- Wait 10 minutes.
- Turn TV on and set TV to channel 3.
Confirm the digital box is authorized by:
Turn on the digital box by pressing PWR on the Rogers remote.