Managing your customer’s experience and quality of customer service is critical to the success of your business.
In the past many companies got locked with an on-premise contact center infrastructure that is expensive and won’t scale. However, cloud contact centers use the latest in communications technology to give businesses a modern alternative. Now companies don’t have to maintain the hardware and datacenter required by an on-premise solution.
A Cloud Contact Center is a comprehensive suite of tools, applications and cloud-hosted services for contact centers. It typically features multiple communications channels – such as phone calls, SMS, chats and emails -, sophisticated call routing, agent management and analytics.
Getting the contact center right is essential for a client-facing organization’s success. If sales or support calls aren’t handled well, it can result in lost revenue and damaged reputations.
Many companies face a variety of challenges when handing communications with their customers, such as:
- Customers want to be able to contact an organization using their preferred communications channel, whether that’s a phone call, an email, text or instant messenger chat.
- Contact centers need to be able to route calls and messages to the correct department or agent so that customers and clients can get a quick resolution to their issue.
- Contact centers need to be as efficient as possible, and so they need to manage their agent’s time well and automate as much of the process as possible with functions like auto-attendant or music-on-hold.
- Contact center supervisors need to monitor and optimize the services they provide.
- Companies need to deploy contact center systems as quickly as possible, with as little overhead as possible.
A Cloud Contact Center can help mitigate these challenges because it:
- Integrates multiple communications channels: Agents can communicate with customers or clients by phone call, email, text or instant messaging, and maintain a consistent record of all communications regardless of the format.
- Includes intelligent call-routing: Ensure that customers and clients get to speak to a qualified agent in the right department as quickly as possible with features such as auto-attendant and interactive voice response (IVR).
- Leverages automated services like auto-attendant and music-on-hold: Reduces the number of staff required to handle call volumes and take care of callers until an agent becomes available.
- Features workforce management tools: Allows agents and supervisors to effectively manage their time.
- Provides access to high-level dashboards and detailed analytics: Gives supervisors reports that includes key data like average call duration, call waiting time and agent idle time, so they can optimize the contact center.
- Is hosted in the cloud: It eliminates the need to deploy or maintain any hardware systems other than the computers and phones that agents and supervisors need to access the system.
Cloud Contact Center from Rogers for Business gives you the visibility, flexibility and insights you need to ensure that your agents are providing your customers with the best in customer care. The solution also exemplifies the 3Rs that are the cornerstone of a great customer experience.
- Reporting: Optimize operations by gathering insights from reports on historical data and trends from the contact center.
- Recording: Ensure your agents are taking care of your customers by leveraging audio and screen recordings. (Also, great for compliance requirements)
- Routing: Ensure customer satisfaction by routing your customers to the right agent based on agent skills, referrals, geo-routing and more.
Contact us today to learn more about how Rogers for Business can help you with your contact center needs.